Monday, February 11, 2008

Hello World...

Hello World! Those are the words that computer programmers have started with since time began. I think the first recorded event is just above those bison pix scratched into a cave wall in a country whose name I can't pronounce.

My name is PetePixxx. The Pix part probably rightly makes you think: picture. I'm a photographer in MI, USA. I mostly do weddings. But I'll put up some pix of my pets, activities, boating, and other things that happen to end up in front of my camera.

I also like movies a lot. A couple projects related to movies are: 1) Shakespeare Plays (actual play or modern adaption), and 2) genres (noir, etc).

I've been renting DVDs and getting movie recommendations from ThomasVideo.com. They have the greatest selection anywhere! Check out their Santa recomendations! OMG! Santa as a 300 lb. WWF dude with an ax! Yes, it's that bad, which is GOOD!

Hope that this blog may be of some interest to folks. But mostly it is just a diary for me.

No comments: