Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Stand Up #4

Stand Up themes:

4) MySpace advertising:
Variation: What do you see? Match.com girls coming into view as "bookish" looking. They then look at the screen, take their hair down, remove a sweater, and GET COMFORTABLE. In almost all of the Match.com ads you get a CAVERNOUS look down their cleavage. They either lean WAY forward toward their video camera, or they are lying on their belly so you can't help but see down there. They have a variety of "social" groups too. Tilla Tiquilla tops it off as the "good girl" image who does NAUGHTY things! But she says "NO!" to online requests like for naughty in the ads. There is the blond Librian (only "classic" ALL AMERICAN image so far), Punker with streaked hair, a couple of brunettes (India-n?, Western European-Armenian? Russian? ). There isn't a classic redhead or "sweet faced" blond yet, or else being new to myS I'm missed that rotation so far.


4a) One of my Friends is a stand up comic in New York. As a comment for one of his Stand Up gigs I left this message:
<<>>
I wanted to "flesh it out" a bit better but you only get so many characters. I KNOW I revised it more times than ANY other comment I've made. Probably about ten, so it would be as good as I could get it.


'nuff

No comments: